Why use ARS for facilitation and assistance?
- We see to it that the Contractor receives the best possible Bridging finance/material procurement/personnel/Plant and or Construction assistance (when applicable to salvage a project in distress).
- We assist the Contractors with all relevant documents necessary to apply for funding or open up a material account .(We check the validity of each document as per the standard financial regulators checklists).
- We check the credibility of each Contractor and place reports on file for each financier.
- We check the viability of each project. We use the Contractor`s quotations and labor rates used at time of tender and place it onto our costing system to show exact cost on the project
- We also evaluate all P&G`s (preliminaries & general) in the costing.
- We then assist the contractor to complete all the necessary applications for Bridging finance and or material procurement should all the above proof to be positive.
- We do a monthly compulsory site visit.
- All risk & Public liability
- Security Control on site (Book at the gate must be up to date )(if not ,inform the Contractor to rectify)
- Store room book (up to date and signed )
- OHS file up to date.
We compile a site report which can be used as a backup guide by the financiers/suppliers or employer. The report consist of a checklist with all relevant checks done as follows:
- Monthly minutes must be forwarded to ARS by the Contractor
- If required ARS to be introduced to the Principal Agent as part of the Contractor`s management team.
- (Financier 1): ARS opens a Project bank account in the name of the Contractor for bridging finance to be paid into with ARS’s signature and the Contractor`s.
- Project Salvage agreement to be signed between ARS and the Contractor.
- ARS checks up on a monthly basis to see if all the Contractor`s Company documents are still current (Tax Clearance, Letter of good standing, Cipro, NHBRC certificate and / or CIDB certificate).
- ARS confirms the validity of the supplier/s used on the project and confirms the quality of the material quoted and supplied